Most people learn English because they need it for work.
But you don’t have to be a business man or woman to do Business English.
This class is for anyone who wants to work in the English language.
Our full time Business course is available either
- Morning - 20 lessons per week - 5 days per week - Monday to Friday - 08.30 - 12.20
- Afternoon - 20 lessons per week - 5 days per week - Monday to Friday - 14.30 - 18.20
This page is about our full time course, but if you want to study part time (midday, evening, Saturday) visit our Business with TOEIC module page.
What does the course contain?
Our full time Business English class aims to
- Improve your overall Business English skills and knowledge.
- Improve your general Business skills and knowledge.
- Prepare you to take the Cambridge BEC (Business English Certificate)
We study the well known Business English course book called "Market Leader". You can see more details about the book here.
Our teachers will help you find your specific weaknesses so that you can focus your studies and make the most of your time.
You study the vocabulary and grammar that you need for meetings, presentations, and discussions on subjects like sales and marketing. You also learn about memos, faxes, letters, and business e-mails.
About the Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC Vantage);
- The BEC Vantage is an examination awarded by Cambridge University ESOL
- It is an examination of Business English
- It is at an upper intermediate level - level B1/B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), approximately corresponding to FCE.
- The BEC vantage certificate is valid for life, it never expires, unlike an IELTS certificate or TOEIC/TOEFL test report.
- The paper based BEC vantage takes place 3 or 4 times a year in England; March, June and December.
- The BEC vantage is accepted as proof of English level by many large international companies like Microsoft, PricewaterhouseCoopers and GlaxoSmithKline.
- It is the second in a series of 3 business English exams produced by Cambridge University; you can read more about the BEC Vantage here.